Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dog Crimes

A pit bull and a great Dane meet at the vet’s office. The great Dane says, "What are you here for?"

The pit bull says, "There’s this little boy who lives next door to us, and he’s always climbing the fence into our yard. The last time he did it, he came over and yanked on my ears and it really hurt, so I bit him. Now I’m being put to sleep."

The great Dane expresses his shock at the unfairness of this. Then the pit bull asks, "Why are you here?"

The great Dane says, "The woman who owns me is always walking around the house buck naked, and it’s been driving me crazy. Yesterday she dropped something on the floor, and when she bent over to pick it up I couldn’t help myself, so I mounted her."

The pit bull is mortified. "They’re putting you to sleep for THAT?"

The great Dane says, "Put to sleep? Oh no, I’m here to get my nails clipped."